第十九届北京大学暑期中文班 PKU Summer Program
进最著名大学，学最标准中文，看最精彩北京城 July 1st - August 9th, 2013
LERC has been working with Peking University, the most prestigious university in China, for 19 years on the summer Chinese Language program. With strong cooperation and consistent improvements of both sides, this program has grown to be one of the most popular summer programs for U.S. college students.
The 2013 Peking University Summer Chinese Language Program will offer six weeks of intensive Chinese language study at Peking University, from July 1st to August 9th.
- Six weeks of intensive Chinese language study at China's most prestigious university - Peking University
- Three elective cultural courses in Tai-Chi, Chinese Calligraphy and Traditional Chinese Painting
- Practice language skills with Peking University student language partner and establish international friendship
- Visit the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, and the Bird's Nest, Water Cube to see Beijing in both tradition and modernity
- Immerse in Chinese culture and local life by becoming guests in a Hutong family, watching Peking Opera and Kung-Fu Show, tasting famous Peking duck
- Earn college credits while studying in China
- Rewards for High Grades