HR Operation Specialist - Baidu US
HR Operation Specialist
Baidu US Research and Development Center is looking to hire a highly organized, strong motivated person who has experience in HR operation, e.g. benefits and payroll, HRIS to deliver efficient HR operational solutions for employees. We are developing a range of innovative technologies, which we hope will transform how users interact with technology and help us better serve hundreds of millions of users.
· Manage bi-weekly payroll system and generate payroll reports.
· Manage records and administration of benefit programs such as life, health, dental, and disability insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance, personnel changes such as employee statistics for government reporting.
· Handle legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions.
· Plan and conduct training & orientation covering company policies, benefits, safety and training for employees.
· Develop and maintain contacts with various HR vendors to ensure their consistent service level.
· Assist legal partner to process employee working visa applications as well as green card applications.
· Manage local HR system and global HRIS system to maintain employee personnel profile accurate.
· Assist HR Manager on various HR and Staffing related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university;
- At least one year’s related experience as HR operation or HR generalist
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Showing initiative and ownership of assignments/projects
- Fluent in English, Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus