Hardware System Integration Engineer @ Apple
Hardware Systems Integration Engineer
The iPhone Division is seeking enthusiastic electrical engineer for the iPhone Engineering Team. This is a design engineering position that entails working with cross-functional groups to continually push the envelope of technology implemented in iPhone products.
The ideal candidate is someone from a consumer electronics background who has designed high volume, low power, high quality products.
Manage PCB layout design
Prototype bring up and debugging
Working with and managing suppliers/manufacturing partners
Hardware bug tracking
Required Experience and Skills:
* BS/MS EE
* 5 + years overall experience needed
* Must have great EE fundamentals
* Must have hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support
* Must have experience designing high volume products from beginning to end and dealing with contract manufacturers
* Broad experience in small embedded systems, especially 8-bit and 16-bit micro-controllers
* Experience in the following areas is important: system integration, processor selection, various communication protocols (especially USB, SPI, I2C and UART), analog integration, audio design and measurement, sensor design and integration & low power design
* Experience in the following areas is desirable: Bluetooth product design, video electronics design and measurement.
* Tools: Cadence Concept & Allegro
Position will require some international travel.
Contact Josh Richardson <> and mention PKUAANC.